Thursday, April 8, 2010

beauty is in the eye of the beholder



beauty is in the eye of the beholder


my best friend told me a story,
a heroic story while she was having dinner with me,

i can see her eyes filled with crystal while she told me the story of a hero,
i can feel the energy of what is she trying to tell me,
i can see it through her deep feeling about what she saw on TV today,
i can understand the meaning of the whole thing,
i can understand through her deepest feeling from the deepest part of her heart,

i can feel it,
so i felt it,

feel so deep,
feel so touch,
very deep,
to the deepest of my heart...

then i smile,
and she smile,
and we both hope for the best.
-namoyaki

P.s: Please read,
'The story of a hero' here:
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2010/4/8/central/5912196&sec=central
'Family sets up NGO to provide free food to the underprivileged'

Credits: 1. mohamad sauffi & khaliza and family
2. picture: 'easy does it. mohamad sauffi and khaliza dishing out plates of food at the soup kitchen'.
3. "Family sets up NGO to provide free food to the underprivileged" web ref:
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2010/4/8/central/5912196&sec=central
4. you
5. my best friend

No comments: